privacysavvy

privacysavvy

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

[New post] The AI Tools That are Improving my Productivity This Year

Site logo image wanamworld posted: " Possessed Photography (Unsplash) After taking a break from blogging, I shifted my focus to writing professionally and honing my skills in areas like copywriting and social media management. While these are important aspects of my work, I wanted to tak" Wanam World

The AI Tools That are Improving my Productivity This Year

wanamworld

Feb 1

Possessed Photography (Unsplash)

After taking a break from blogging, I shifted my focus to writing professionally and honing my skills in areas like copywriting and social media management. While these are important aspects of my work, I wanted to take things to the next level and improve my skills in areas like photography, videography, and editing. These skills would not only enhance my work but also give me a new perspective and allow me to express my creativity in new and exciting ways.

During my time off, I invested a significant amount of time and energy into learning these new skills and I am proud to say that my efforts are paying off. Not only have I been able to create high-quality content for my clients, but I have also been able to bring a fresh and creative touch to my projects. With my new skills, I have been able to take my work to the next level and deliver results that exceed my clients' expectations.

I have always been a firm believer in the importance of continuous learning and improvement, and these new skills have been no exception. Not only have I been able to improve my work, but I have also been able to gain a new appreciation for the art and science of photography, videography, and editing. These new skills have allowed me to express my creativity in new and exciting ways and I am confident that they will help me take my work to the next level in the years to come.

As a creative professional, I am always on the lookout for tools that can help me be more productive and efficient in my work. Recently, I have been relying heavily on artificial intelligence (AI) to improve my workflow and get more done in less time. Here are some of the AI-powered tools I use and how they are improving my productivity.

1. ChatGPT: ChatGPT is an AI language model developed by OpenAI that I use to generate written content for my projects. With its ability to understand context and generate human-like responses, I am able to produce high-quality copy in a fraction of the time it would take me to write from scratch. This saves me a lot of time and effort and allows me to focus on other aspects of my projects.

ChatGPT 3 in use by myself for a research paper

2. Canva: Canva is a graphic design platform that uses AI to suggest designs and templates based on the type of project I am working on. This has significantly reduced the time I spend on design, as I no longer have to spend hours brainstorming and experimenting with different designs. The AI algorithms in Canva are able to suggest designs that are both aesthetically pleasing and appropriate for my projects.

Canva on mobile

3. Inshot: Inshot is an AI-powered video editor that I use to create and edit videos for my clients. The app uses AI to automatically cut, trim and edit video footage, saving me a lot of time and effort. With Inshot, I can quickly create professional-looking videos without having to spend hours editing.

Inshot on mobile

4. Lightroom: Lightroom is a photo editing app that uses AI to suggest edits and improvements to my photos. The app analyzes the photos and suggests adjustments to color, exposure, and other settings. This has significantly reduced the time I spend on photo editing, allowing me to get more done in less time.

Lightroom on mobile

5. Google Pixel: My Google Pixel 6 smartphone is equipped with AI-powered cameras that make it easier for me to take professional-looking photos and videos. The phone uses AI to analyze the scene and suggest the best settings for the shot, reducing the time I spend on adjusting settings and freeing up more time for me to focus on my creativity.

Google Pixel 6: They are lauded for their ai powered cameras

In conclusion, AI is revolutionizing the way I work and helping me be more productive. With these tools, I am able to get more done in less time, freeing up time for me to focus on other aspects of my work. Whether I am creating graphic designs, doing photography and videography, or working on digital marketing and social media management, AI is always there to help me work smarter, not harder.

PS: I used ChatGPT 3 to write this. Did you notice?☺

Comment
Like
Tip icon image You can also reply to this email to leave a comment.

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Wanam World.
Change your email settings at manage subscriptions.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
https://wanamworld.wordpress.com/2023/02/01/the-ai-tools-that-are-improving-my-productivity-this-year/

Powered by WordPress.com
Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play
at February 01, 2023
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

2026 Europe Community Meeting Agenda Highlights

...

  • Dork List
    ...
  • End of week Artemis update - July 18th 2025
    A round-up of our ILS focused news from this week ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌...
  • Artemis London 2025: Under two months to go
    Register now to attend at the lowest price ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌...

Search This Blog

  • Home

About Me

privacysavvy
View my complete profile

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

  • July 2026 (73)
  • June 2026 (75)
  • May 2026 (73)
  • April 2026 (94)
  • March 2026 (92)
  • February 2026 (76)
  • January 2026 (77)
  • December 2025 (79)
  • November 2025 (73)
  • October 2025 (88)
  • September 2025 (79)
  • August 2025 (71)
  • July 2025 (89)
  • June 2025 (78)
  • May 2025 (95)
  • April 2025 (85)
  • March 2025 (78)
  • February 2025 (31)
  • January 2025 (50)
  • December 2024 (39)
  • November 2024 (42)
  • October 2024 (54)
  • September 2024 (83)
  • August 2024 (2665)
  • July 2024 (3210)
  • June 2024 (2908)
  • May 2024 (3025)
  • April 2024 (3132)
  • March 2024 (3115)
  • February 2024 (2893)
  • January 2024 (3169)
  • December 2023 (3031)
  • November 2023 (3021)
  • October 2023 (2352)
  • September 2023 (1900)
  • August 2023 (2009)
  • July 2023 (1878)
  • June 2023 (1594)
  • May 2023 (1716)
  • April 2023 (1657)
  • March 2023 (1737)
  • February 2023 (1597)
  • January 2023 (1574)
  • December 2022 (1543)
  • November 2022 (1684)
  • October 2022 (1617)
  • September 2022 (1310)
  • August 2022 (1676)
  • July 2022 (1375)
  • June 2022 (1458)
  • May 2022 (1297)
  • April 2022 (1464)
  • March 2022 (1491)
  • February 2022 (1249)
  • January 2022 (1282)
  • December 2021 (1663)
  • November 2021 (3139)
  • October 2021 (3253)
  • September 2021 (3136)
  • August 2021 (732)
Powered by Blogger.